nuffnangオーストラリア

Saturday 17 November 2012

Review on Sanrio latest Hello Kitty Hair Straightener + a little update on what I've been up to.


 Hello, how've you guys been? I've been really busy with quite a few things lately.




My exams start next week and I really should be home studying but I thought since it's the start of exams, maybe I should enjoy my last weekend!



 'Fire Engine' drink. I absolutely love it!










(Black Spag Top, from Forever 21. Designed shorts, from Beijing. Bracelet, from Vernice. Necklace, from Lovisa. Ring, from Lovisa. Sunglasses, from Cotton On.)







Review on Sanrio's latest Hello Kitty Hair Straightener 

Sanrio had recently came out with their latest hair collection consisting of hello kitty hair straightener and hair dryer.







I absolutely love this hair straightener. It is affordable and so worth the money. 





The cable is really long so it's really convinent if your power circuit is really far from your mirror!




You can adjust the heat settings to how hot you want it to be. There is also an LCD screen light-up so when you choose the heat settings, the LCD screen would keep blinking and once it's really to use, it would be solid red and not blinking. There is also an On/Off button so you don't have to plug it out of the power circuit if you're in a hurry!( I really recommend you do though!) Lastly, this hair straightener is made of ceramic so when you put your hair straightener on the floor/table, you don't have to worry if it would burn your table top! 




All of this only for the price of $29.90. Get yours now at Priceline.






Thank you for reading, I'll see you in my next post.
Till then, Goodbye. x

1 comment:

  1. waah! i love hello kitty! aside from it's cute it's also my favorite color pink! :) I want to have that one. :)

    feel free to visit mine:P
    http://akirahbabe.wordpress.com

    xoxo
    akirah♥

    ReplyDelete