nuffnangオーストラリア

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cute Make-up Packaging!

Everyone needs something cute/colorful in their life! Something that really attracts me to purchasing a product, would definetely be the packaging. As I mentioned in my past blog entries, I'm a sucker for anything that looks cute or smells amazing. (Am I the only one? Hope not!)

Recently, I was looking through so many online make-up stores and I must say that most companies are really coming up with really good products. And by good products, I mean the packaging is excellent and so is the price. What more can you ask for? ;)

Here are some make-up brands that really caught my eye!








#1. PAUL & JOE BEAUTE.


Look at how cute this is. Cats. Why didn't anyone else come up with something so cute? I'm really wanna get this lipstick just because it's so kawaii (Japanese for cute).

If you're not a fan of cats, this one might be more appealing for you. Pastel colors? Check. Vintage? Check. Flowers? Check. Super duper cute? Check check check. The coral lipstick (right) is freaking calling out my name. I needa get it omg.



This is my absolute favourite from Paul & Joe. I have to admit that I secretly purchse this product when looking thorugh beautybay.com. Honestly I've never tried anything from Paul & Joe before and I don't know how well it would go with my skin (this product is a primer btw), but I really had to get it because it's so damn beautiful. And I also read some reviews on this product. Most people loved it but the only thing they didn't like was the price. It was an alright price for me, considering that my other primer costs around $55-$75. (this product was $32.10)







#2 TOO FACED COSMECTICS


This blush has been on the top of my wishlist for ages and I don't even know how to explain how perfect this product is. It is basically what I expect all in one product.



The polka-dot prints on this packaging is so vintage and I love it so much! Besides, the packaging is made of (good quality) paper, which means it's gonna be so light and handy to throw in my make-up bag! Whoop!








#3 ETUDE HOUSE




This blush is beyond amazing I swear. It's like a box filled with happiness. Why don't we have an Etude House in Australia..? Seriously..? Imagine how perfect life would be (and how empty my bank account is gonna be too..).








Looking at so many of these products just makes me so tempted to get everything. But everyone needs some colors in their lives.. don't they..?


Peace out,
Janelle xo








5 comments:

  1. hi! would you like to follow each other?
    mintvirgin.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super super cuuute!!! Especially the vintage lipstics♥♥ how much do they cost??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really loving reading your blog posts.. And some how some way, your taste in everything is so much like mine.. the music that's plays on your blog and in your videos, the things about makeup, that its packaging attracts you, Its the same for me.. i loveee cute packaged makeup products, but havent really had much money in my pocket to spend on them.. I just give a treat to my eyes when I want to :) through the internet :)
    And add those products in my wishlish!
    If I happen to have a successful life ahead, I'll make all those wishes come true! :D

    I like your dressing sence, and I have braces too..!!!
    Lol

    Okay now..
    Thank you! :)

    Kulsum..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are cute!

    The Paul and Joe cat lipsticks and the Etude House blushes are my favourites!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete